Hocus Pocus Co Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Halloween Home Decor | Paint Fall Autumn Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$11.89 $16.99 (You save $5.10)
Hocus Pocus Co Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5975_1: 12.00" x 12.00" - (13" x 13")
STCL5975_2: 15.00" x 15.00" - (16" x 16")
STCL5975_3: 18.00" x 18.00" - (19" x 19")
Dressed in black with their pointed hats, cackling as they streak across the sky on their broomsticks. It’s that time of year, when witches and vampires make their presence known and kids hit the streets in their best costumes, looking for their annual sweets score. Halloween!
Create a unique door hanger to add to your Halloween decorations with this stencil. Featuring the words “Hocus Pocus Co.” at the top and “Witches Wanted, Apply Within” at the bottom in a mix of decorative block and script fonts, a broomstick with a cat perched on the handle separate the two phrases. Set inside a circle, bats serve as accents making it perfect for a spooky season DIY wood sign project or even a decorative pillow.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Received extremely fast. Easy to work with. No bleeding! Very happy. Will order again from this seller!"