Here for The Boos Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Autumn Ghost Home Decor | Paint Halloween Wood Sign | Reusable Fall Template | Select Size$12.99
Here for the Boos Ghost Martini Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5944_1: 7.37" x 7.91" - (9" x 9")
STCL5944_2: 9.83" x 10.55" - (12" x 12")
STCL5944_3: 12.29" x 13.18" - (15" x 15")
STCL5944_4: 14.75" x 15.82" - (18" x 18")
It's the season filled with ghosts and ghouls, spooks and scares! And with all that haunting excitement, it's important to remember to take some time to yourself to just sit and relax for a bit. And sometimes the best way to relax is with something nice and cold to drink!
If you're looking for an addition to your fall season decor, then consider this fun stencil! The design features a pair of ghosts next to a drinking glass, complete with the phrase "I'm just here for the boos" as well as simple embellishments around it. Perfect for creating DIY Halloween decorations to put in your living room, kitchen, or any room of your liking.
Easy to use and reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Reusable with proper care and cleaning. Soap and water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes and cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care and Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged