Hanging Spiders Half Round Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - DIY Spooky Spider Web Door Hanger - Craft & Paint Halloween Decor Signs - STCL7107$6.99
Hanging Spiders Half Round Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7107_1: 3.94” x 1.67” - (4 inch)
STCL7107_2: 5.92” x 2.5” - (6 inch)
STCL7107_3: 7.90" x 3.33" - (8 inch)
STCL7107_4: 8.90" x 3.75" - (9 inch)
STCL7107_5: 9.87" x 4.17" - (10 inch)
STCL7107_6: 11.84" x 5.00" - (12 inch)
STCL7107_7: 13.82" x 5.83" - (14 inch)
STCL7107_8: 14.80" x 6.25" - (15 inch)
STCL7107_9: 15.78" x 6.67" - (16 inch)
STCL7107_10: 17.75" x 7.50" - (18 inch)
Add some Halloween fun to your home décor with this embellishment stencil. Use it by itself to add some creepy spiders around your home or pair it with one of our other Halloween stencils for a unique creation perfect for your Halloween decorations both indoor and outdoor. The stencil features multiple dangling spiders. And because it’s reusable, like all of our stencils, you don’t have to pick just one project.
Easy to use - perfect designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use & reuse with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap & water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐”Super fast shipping and quality stencils. The only problem is I want them all!”