Gobble Til You Wobble Skinny Stacked Stencils by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft Thanksgiving Book Stack - DIY Fall Set of 3 Wooden Blocks - STCL7095$8.99
Gobble Til You Wobble Skinny Stacked Stencils - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Word Height - (Stencil Size):
STCL7095_1: 1.00" - (3.5" x 1.75")
STCL7095_2: 1.50" - (5" x 2.5")
STCL7095_3: 2.00" - (6.5" x 3.25")
STCL7095_4: 2.50" - (8" x 4")
STCL7095_5: 3.50" - (12" x 6")
STCL7095_6: 4.50" - (15" x 7.5")
*Word Width Will Vary With Each Word
If you’re a bookworm, chances are you have thrown on your hoodie or sweater, grabbed your favorite steaming beverage, and headed to the front porch with your current read, especially in the fall when the summer temperatures have started to drop and there’s just a little chill in the air.
Whether you just want to add a little something different to your fall décor or you need a gift for your favorite book lover, consider this stencil set to make a DIY fall themed book set for your mantel or table décor. The stencil set is designed to resemble three book spines. It features the word “Gobble” as the top book, “Til You” as the second book, and “Wobble” as the third to create the phrase “Gobble Til You Wobble.”
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Great quality, worked great and fast shipping"