Flying Bats Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Reusable Wall Painting Template - DIY Spooky Halloween Decorations - Scary Bat Pattern - STCL7086$8.99
Flying Bats Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL7086_2: 8.25" x 6.00" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL7086_3: 12.50" x 9.00" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL7086_4: 16.50" x 12.00" - (18" x 13")
STCL7086_5: 21.00" x 15.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Who doesn’t love bats? Okay, so maybe you don’t really love bats, but you have to admit they’re pretty cool as a Halloween decoration. Or maybe the best description is creepy. This stencil is perfect for creating a wall full of bats for your Halloween themed wall décor.
It features eleven bat silhouettes of various sizes. Use it by itself or pair it with one of our other Halloween stencils to create a unique addition to your creepy Halloween décor. Like all of our stencils, it is reusable, meaning you can spread the bat love to all of your decorations if you would like.
Easy to use - perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing stencils, fast and well packed shipping! I’m a frequent shopper and never disappointed!