Faith Script with Cross Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Inspiration Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$12.99
Faith Script with Cross Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6121_1: 7.50" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL6121_2: 10.50" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL6121_3: 13.00" x 13.25" - (15" x 15")
STCL6121_4: 15.75" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
It's just one word, "Faith." But that one word holds so much meaning. It brings feelings of complete trust. An unseen belief in someone or something. The moment one casts away doubt and just accepts what is without the need for proof.
If you're looking for a new addition to your religious home décor, use this stencil to create a wood sign for your door or a pillow for your couch. Featuring the word, "Faith," in a script font, the "T" is in the shape of a cross. And just like all our stencils, with the proper care, it is reusable so you can continue to create faith-based signs for your home or even your church.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐great quality!! exactly what I was looking for , super fast shipping, gr8 communication, will definitely be back!!!"