Dream Big Stencil with Unicorn & Stars by StudioR12 | DIY Children's Bedroom & Nursery Home Decor | Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$13.99
Dream Big Stencil with Unicorn & Stars - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5138_2: 10.72" x 6.92" - (12" x 8")
STCL5138_3: 16.65" x 10.75" - (18" x 12")
STCL5138_4: 22.46" x 14.50" - (24" x 16")
Why dream small when you can dream big? And with a unicorn, no less. Give your child the magical gift of positivity on nearly any surface with the “Unicorn-Dream Big” stencil that features a cutout of the closed eyelashes, horn, and ears of a unicorn wearing a tiara of flowers. Above the unicorn are star accents and below are the words “dream big” in cursive font.
Paint it on their window, so when they look out at night this sleeping unicorn is dreaming big with them. Maybe on the lamp shade of their night light or the ceiling above their bed in glow-in-the-dark paint. With proper care, the stencil can be used over and over again, making the possibilities endless just like their big dreams.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.