Christmas at The Cabin Stencil with Trees by StudioR12 | DIY Farmhouse Holiday Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$15.99
Christmas at the Cabin Stencil with Trees - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5109_1: 14.21" x 2.50" - (15" x 3.5")
STCL5109_2: 21.32" x 3.75" - (22.5" x 5.25")
STCL5109_3: 28.43" x 5.00" - (30" x 7")
Christmastime is in the air! What better way to spend Christmas than tucked away with your friends and family at a cabin in a forest of Pine trees. Sledding, campfires, and warm hot chocolate is what this beautiful stencil from StudioR12 makes you long for. "Christmas at the Cabin", brings thoughts of laughter, and Christmas joy when displayed in your home during the Christmas holiday season. And if you like to celebrate Christmas in July, this perfect holiday stencil is the one for you!
All the stencils at StudioR12 are made from sturdy Mylar material, that is easy to use and easy to clean up. Plus they are reusable, so you can enjoy them over and over again! Our stencils are made by our creative StudioR12 team right here in the USA! So Christmas at the Cabin? Sounds great, but when you take your long hike in the forest, make sure you watch for bears!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.