Christian Cross Stencil by StudioR12 | Reusable Faith Stencils for Crafts & Painting Wood Signs | DIY Home Decor | Fabric Canvas Glass | Select Size$12.99
Christian Cross Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6377_3: 5.56" x 7.61" - (6" x 9")
STCL6377_4: 7.41" x 10.15" - (8" x 12")
STCL6377_5: 11.12" x 15.22" - (12" x 18")
STCL6377_6: 14.82" x 20.29" - (16" x 24")
Sometimes, our faith is what keeps us going when everything else falls short. This inspirational stencil by StudioR12 features a simple and elegant cross with arrowed beams that can be used in DIY painting project ideas at home and at church. A perfect addition to any reverent home decor, this cross art design can be used as a painted wood sign in any room of the home or place of worship. It is a great classic accent for Easter, but remains suitable for any season. Use it on pillows, boxes or chests as a one-of-a-kind gift! This template provides a beautiful and affordable way to share your faith through customized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great seller and the stencil was fabulous."