Camp Rules Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Outdoor Home Decor | Paint Camping Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$21.99
Camp Rules Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6206_1: 17.00" x 11.00" - (18" x 12")
STCL6206_2: 23.00" x 15.00" - (24" x 16")
This ain't Vegas, Baby! You know what happens between you and your camping buddies is fair game for embellished stories for years to come! This Camp Rules stencil by StudioR12 is a great way to capture that outdoorsy, natural vibe while keeping a sense of humor. Featuring images of campfires, tents, mountains and trees - and rules like, "Fill Up on Roasted Hot Dogs," and "Jump in the Lake," this template offers a versatile design that can be used in a variety of DIY projects. An excellent addition to your cabin, RV, motorhome or campsite, this design will provide a fun and affordable way to add a rustic Americana aesthetic to your DIY projects, gifts, and crafts.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards, and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Good quality stencil and fast shipping."