Bathroom Word Search Stencil by StudioR12 | Forgot Your Phone? | Funny Bathroom Wall Art | Craft DIY Farmhouse Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Select Size$28.99
Bathroom Word Search Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6355_1: 22.50” x 13.00“ - (24” x 16“)
Phones are the new magazines to occupy your mind while sitting on the loo. But what happens when you forget that phone? You can add all kinds of things to your bathroom décor, but why not make one of them useful with this game décor stencil.
Featuring a crossword puzzle with “Forgot your phone?” at the top, players will try to find a variety of bathroom related words ranging from bubbles to toothpaste. Use the stencil to paint it on a wood sign to hang or even directly on your wall. And because it is a reusable stencil with proper care, you can add this funny bathroom décor to every bathroom in your home. (Your office, too, if your company is cool like that.)
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This stencil is EXACTLY what I was searching for! Now I know where to go!"