You Made Me Bold & Stouthearted Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Christian Faith Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$14.99
You Made Me Bold & Stouthearted Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5405_1: 12.50" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5405_2: 16.75" x 11.25" - (18" x 13")
STCL5405_3: 21.00" x 14.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Life isn’t easy. Its trials can bring you to your knees and, if not careful, harden the heart. When you call on God, it doesn’t always make those trials disappear. Sometimes, through Him, you are given the strength to face those trials head-on. Use the You Made Me Bold stencil to create a unique reminder of God’s gifts during hard times.
Featuring the words “When I Called, You Answered Me; You Made Me Bold & Stouthearted” in a mix of decorative block and script fonts, the stencil is perfect for creating a decorative board for your wall or a throw blanket for your living room. With proper care, the stencil can be used over and over, wherever you need a little reminder that through God all things are possible.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.