Wish You a Merry Christmas Personalized Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | (18 x 18 INCHES)$23.99
We Wish You a Merry Christmas Personalized Stencil with Mistletoe - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5172: 16.09” x 15.48” - (18” x 18“)
Please enter personalization exactly as you want it to appear.
The Season of Giving doesn’t only mean giving presents. Just simply wishing someone a Merry Christmas is giving them a moment of connection, bringing smiles to both the giver and receiver. Whether on a door hanger for your front porch or unique wrapping paper for gifts, use the personalized Wish You A Merry Christmas stencil to spread the joy.
The stencil features the words “We Wish You A Merry Christmas” in a mix of block and festive script letters. Underscored with holly leaves and berries, personalize it with your family name to make it your own. Finishing off the Christmas feel are snowflake accents around the outer edges creating a unique and cheerful addition to your décor.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.