Where God Guides He Provides Script Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Inspirational Faith Home Decor | Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$14.99
Where God Guides He Provides Script Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5398_1: 12.50" x 7.75" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5398_2: 16.50" x 10.25" - (18" x 13")
STCL5398_3: 20.50" x 12.75" - (22.5" x 16.25")
When you’re on an unfamiliar path and face an uncertain future, remember that “Where God Guides, He Provides”. Use this stencil, featuring the phrase in a mix of handwritten fonts with a stem accent, to create a decorative board for your wall or a throw for your couch.
Want to use it in multiple projects? With proper care, this stencil is reusable, allowing you to spread the message that if you follow God’s plan, all that you need will be provided.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.