Welcome Fall Y'all Tall Porch Stencil Set by StudioR12 | 7 Piece | Apple Pumpkin Leaf | DIY Large Vertical Autumn Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Leaner Signs | Reusable Mylar Template | Size 4ft$39.99
Welcome Fall Y'all Tall Porch Stencil Set - A fall inspired combination stencil set by our local artists!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
Welcome Fall: 9.96" x 39.22" - (4ft - Comes In 2 Parts)
Apple: 4.94" x 5.32" - (11" x 11")
Pumpkin: 6.20" x 6.34" - (11" x 11")
Tractor: 7.03" x 5.20" - (11" x 11")
Leaf: 6.45" x 8.28" - (11" x 11")
Scarecrow: 6.58" x 8.33" - (11" x 11")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression!
Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe.
Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
Our stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that’s all about making the best stencils you’ve ever used.
If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then stencils are for you!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision encouraged.