Vertical Faith Script with Cross Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Religious Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$15.99
Vertical Faith Script with Cross Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6126_1: 3.75" x 11.00" - (5.5" x 12")
STCL6126_2: 5.50" x 16.50" - (8.25"x 18")
STCL6126_3: 7.75" x 23.00" - (11"x 24")
It's not something you can see. Or touch. Or taste. Or smell. But you can feel it. The faith that flows through you as you wade through the chaos of life. Looking for a unique addition for your religious home or church décor? Consider this reusable stencil.
Featuring the word "faith" in a handwritten script font placed vertically, if you step back the word looks like a cross. Use it to create a wood sign for your front porch or paint it directly to your wall. Wherever you need a little reminder that faith is all you need.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great quality stencil, love it!"