This is The Cat's Bed Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft DIY Pet Lover Home Decor | Paint Paw Print Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template$15.99
This Is the Cat's Bed Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6504_1: 11" x 4.25" - (12" x 5.5")
STCL6504_2: 16.49" x 6.38" - (18" x 8.25")
STCL6504_3: 21.99" x 8.51" - (24" x 11")
Is your cat the master of your home? Does your fur baby sleep more comfortably than you do? We can relate! This adorable feline-loving stencil design by StudioR12 features cat paw prints and the funny text, "This is the cat's bed, we just sleep in it." A cute and clever addition to any pet-friendly decor, this template is perfect as a painted sign for your bedroom wall, and it is suitable for any season. This cat lover stencil makes a wonderful one-of-a-kind gift for kitty owners, too! This pattern provides a fun and affordable way to share your passion for pets through customized home decor and DIY projects.
Here at Ohio's StudioR12, we use high quality Mylar material to make flexible, easy-to-clean stencils. Since our products are sturdy and reusable, it is easy to experiment with color combinations and painting surfaces to find that perfect fit. Our stencils come in a variety of sizes and are frequently used on wood, canvas, furniture, walls, floors, mixed media, cards and cakes... but the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged