Then Sings My Soul Script Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Religious Home Decor | Paint Faith Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$12.99
Then Sings My Soul Script Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6123_1: 8.25" x 5.00" - (9" x 6")
STCL6123_2: 11.00" x 6.50" - (12" x 8")
STCL6123_3: 17.00" x 10.00" - (18"x 12")
STCL6123_4: 22.00" x 13.00" - (24"x 16")
The sound of shuffling as everyone rises from wooden pews. Pulling the hymnal from the back of the pew in font of you and feeling the crisp pages as you flip to the song. The tink, tink of piano keys before the pianist launches into the opening bars. All around you friends and family raise their voices in worship as the notes and the lyrics touch your soul.
Bring a reminder of that feeling to your home décor with this religious stencil. Featuring the phrase "Then Sings My Soul" in a script font, the stencil is perfect for creating a simple nod to the "How Great Thou Art" hymn or pair it with one of our other stencils for a unique faith sign just for you.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums, apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Very quick shipping!! ...item as described. Thank you very much!!!"