The Lord Would Fulfill His Promises Stencil by StudioR12 | Blessed is She Who Believed Quote | DIY Faith Home Decor | Select Size$16.99
The Lord Would Fulfill His Promises Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5310_1: 14.75 " x 8.00" - (15.75" x 9")
STCL5310_2: 19.50" x 10.75" - (21" x 12")
STCL5310_3: 24.75" x 13.50" - (26.25" x 15")
Faith is simply the belief in something you cannot see. A trust in promises yet fulfilled. And belief in the Lord’s promises are a path to being blessed. Featuring the words “Blessed Is She Who Has Believed That The Lord Would Fulfill His Promises” with star, heart, and dot accents throughout, the stencil is perfect for creating a unique reminder to keep that faith alive.
Paint it directly on your wall or on a decorative board for your front porch. Use it on its own or pair it with another one of our stencils for a montage of faith-based sayings and scriptures for your home or church.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.