THC The Element of Chill Stencil by StudioR12 | Marijuana Mary Jane Periodic Table | Craft DIY Chill Out Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Select Size$12.99
THC The Element of Chill Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6462_1: 8" x 5.25" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL6462_2: 12" x 7.88" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL6462_3: 16" x 10.5" - (18" x 13")
STCL6462_4: 20" x 13.13" - (22.5" x 16.25")
A little chill and a little nerd come together with this stencil design by StudioR12. Thorium and Carbon come together as the ultimate elements for chill. This is part of the StudioR12 4/20 collection.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies) apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Perfect thank you very much"