Teacher Definition Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Classroom Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$11.99 $15.99 (You save $4.00)
Teacher Definition Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6016_1: 7.00" x 10.75" - (12" x 8")
STCL6016_2: 10.50" x 16.00" - (18" x 12")
STCL6016_3: 21.5" x 14.00" - (24" x 16")
They are more than teachers. They are often caretakers, protectors, the one person in a child's life that is dependable. It's more than a job; it's a calling. And because of those who answer that call, the world is just a little better. If you are looking for the perfect teacher gift for that special teacher, consider creating a unique wood sign with this stencil.
Featuring the word "Teacher" in a large script font at the top and the definition "(N) Tee-Cher: A Multi-Tasking Educational Rockstar Who Lives To Inspire and Loves To Encourage. They're Kind Of A Big Deal" in print font below, the stencil is perfect for creating a teacher gift for the end of the year, whether painted on a sign or onto a throw pillow. Have multiple teachers you want to surprise? With proper care, like all of our stencils, it can be reused.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Excellent stencil. Easy to use & clean."