Script Happy Halloween Stencil with Jack-o-Lantern by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Halloween Decor | Pumpkin Carving | Paint Porch Wood Signs | Select Size$11.99
Script Happy Halloween Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6480_1: 11.00" x 5.50" - (12" x 8")
STCL6480_2: 17.00" x 8.50" - (18" x 12")
STCL6480_3: 23.00" x 11.50" - (24" x 16")
Dripping blood, spiderwebs, and jack-o-lanterns. If that doesn't scream Halloween, we don't know what does. (Okay, maybe actual spiders, but well, yuck.) If you're looking for some spooky décor this Halloween, why not make it yourself?
Like this stencil, featuring the phrase "Happy Halloween" in a script format, with what appears to be blood dripping from the letters. A spider web connects the two words, and a scary jack-o-lantern serves as the "o" in Halloween. It's perfect by itself for a DIY Halloween decoration or even paired with another stencil for a Halloween craft for kids. With special care, like all of our stencils, it is reusable.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged