Santas Toy Shop Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Vintage Christmas Holiday Train Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Sign Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$14.99 $19.99 (You save $5.00)
Santa's Toy Shop Stencil - Handmade Toys Since 1823 wit Train - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5125_1: 16.75” x 10.75“ - (18” x 12“)
STCL5125_2: 22.75" x 14.75" - (24" x 16")
Santa's Toy Shop, advertising handmade toys since 1855! What a fun and exciting holiday stencil from the creative artists at Studio R12. Friends and family will love a sign advertising Santa's handy work, and when you add your favorite Christmas colors, you can't go wrong. This stencil will be a perfect holiday addition in any room inside or out. Whether you use it on a sign, or a bright festive pillow, or even on the special cake you are baking for Christmas dinner, the canvas you choose is up to you. Let your creativity shine bright! With this great stencil designed by our talented artists at StudioR12, the possibilities are endless.
All of our beautiful, easy to use, StudioR12 stencils are meticulously made in the U.S.A. by our creative design team just for you. Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find. Soap and water is all you need to make your stencil clean up easy, and with proper care they are reusable too! Just imagine all the fun you can have creating holiday decorations with this stencil from StudioR12.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.