Rise Up and Pray Stencil with Mountain & Sun by StudioR12 | DIY Faith & Inspiration Home Decor | Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$10.99
Rise Up And Pray Stencil with Mountain & Sun - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5380_1: 7.75" x 5.50" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL5380_2: 12.00" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5380_3: 16.50" x 11.75" - (18" x 13")
STCL5380_4: 20.50" x 14.50" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Before you start your day and the first of your troubles reach you, when the day is new and everything is possible, “Rise Up And Pray”. Featuring the phrase in a mix of decorative fonts with a mountain and rising sun cutout, use this stencil to create a decorative board for your wall or a throw for your living room. With proper care, use this stencil repeatedly, wherever you may need inspiration to turn to prayer to start your mornings.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.