Rise Above The Storm Find The Sunshine Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Sunflower Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$10.99
Rise Above the Storm - Find the Sunshine Stencil w/ Sunflower - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5907_1: 7.50" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5907_2: 10.00" x 10.75" - (12" x 12")
STCL5907_3: 12.50" x 13.50" - (15" x 15")
STCL5907_4: 15.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
There’s just something about the sunflower, rising tall above the fields, its bright yellow petals fluttering in the wind as if beckoning passersby to stop and soak in their happy vibe. Bring the power of nature’s happy flower to your next art project with this sunflower stencil.
Featuring the phrase “Rise Above The Storm & You Will Find the Sunshine” on one side of the stencil in a mix of stenciled and script fonts with a half sunflower on the other side, the stencil is perfect for creating a themed sunflower porch sign or a wall-hanging for your living room.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged