Personalized Welcome to Our Beginning Script Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Custom Wedding Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$19.99
Personalized Welcome to Our Beginning Script Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary with Personalization):
PRST5740_1: 9.50" x 6.50" - (12" x 8")
PRST5740_2: 14.00" x 9.75" - (18" x 12")
PRST5740_3: 19.00" x 13.00" - (24" x 16")
There are few things more special than being invited to a wedding, when two people you care about come together to start their family as one. Whether a traditional wedding with white dresses and tuxedos, bridesmaids and groomsmen, the wedding march down the aisle or a non-traditional wedding at a chapel in Las Vegas or with the wedding party dressed as their favorite cartoon characters, this stencil will help you make a personalized wedding gift or housewarming gift as unique as the two people you are celebrating.
Featuring the word “Welcome” in a large script font at the top, with “To Our Beginning” in the middle in block letters, the bottom can be customized with the couple’s first names. The stencil is perfect for creating a welcome sign for the front door or even a welcome mat. Gift the reusable stencil, too, so the couple can make their own DIY signs.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged