Personalized Welcome Script Address Stencil with Arrows by StudioR12 | Craft & Paint DIY Custom House Number Wood Sign | Select Size$14.99
Personalized Welcome Script Address Stencil with Arrows - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Approximate Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary on Personalization):
PRST5428_1: 7.00" x 9.00" - (8" x 10")
PRST5428_2: 9.50" x 12.50" - (11" x 13.75")
PRST5428_3: 10.50" x 13.50" - (12" x 15")
PRST5428_4: 14.50" x 18.50" - (16" x 20")
Home is where the heart is. Where friends come to visit and family settles in after a long day. Joining together around the dinner table or in the living room for a game night. Create a personalized rustic sign for your home with this stencil.
Featuring large block numbers in the center for your house number accented with arrows, at the top is the word “Welcome” and at the bottom is space for your street or road. Use to create a decorative board for your front porch or a hanger for your wall. Wherever you want to add a creative touch to your address.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.