Personalized We Wish You A Merry Christmas Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Custom Holiday Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs | Size (18 x 18 inch)$26.99
Personalized We Wish You A Merry Christmas Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary with Personalization):
PRST5123_1: 15.91" x 16.89" - (18" x 18")
If Christmas brings thoughts of snow-covered pine trees and season’s greetings given to family and friends, add that image to your Christmas décor with the personalized We Wish You A Merry Christmas stencil. The stencil features the words “We Wish You A Merry Christmas” in mixed block font with your personalized family name underneath in a friendly script font. At the bottom of the stencil are cutouts of five pine trees and snowflake accents flurry around the words.
Whether a door hanger for your front door, a Christmas themed welcome mat, or even decorative stone pieces for your walkway, this stencil will be a welcoming addition to your décor. The best part is you don’t have to pick just one. With proper care, use this stencil anywhere you want to add a little personalized Christmas cheer.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged