Personalized Street Sign Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - DIY Custom Road Sign Template | Paint Wood Signs for Garage Workshop & Man Cave$24.99
Personalized Street Sign Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
How To Pick the Right Size:
To pick the right size stencil, select the size that matches the amount of characters your name personalization will be (excluding the street abbreviations like ST, RD, etc.). The sizes are:
1 - 7 Characters: Small
7 - 10 Characters: Medium
10 - 13 Characters: Large
13 - 16 Characters: X-Large
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST6797_1: 17.79" x 5.79" - (19" x 7") - Small
PRST6797_2: 23.79" x 5.79" - (25" x 7") - Medium
PRST6797_3: 29.79" x 5.79" - (31" x 7") - Large *2 Part Stencil
PRST6797_4: 35.79" x 5.79" - (37" x 7") - X-Large *2 Part Stencil
Easy to use - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Reuse with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged