Personalized Mr & Mrs Stencil by StudioR12 | Custom Last Name | DIY Wedding Gift Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs | Select Size$21.99
Personalized Mr & Mrs Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5492_1: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
PRST5492_2: 13.75" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
PRST5492_3: 16.50" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
The day has arrived. Family and friends gather and the groom waits anxiously for the bride to make her entrance. Bridesmaids and flower girls. Groomsmen and ring bearers. Tears and laughter as two officially become one. What is a better way to celebrate a loved one’s union than with a personalized gift?
Featuring the words “Mr. & Mrs.” in a mix of decorative script and handwritten fonts, the stencil features a space to personalize with the couple’s name. Whether a gift for another or for yourself, the personalized stencil makes it easy to add a gorgeous piece to any family themed décor.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.