Personalized Grillin' Chillin' with Spatula 2 Part Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft Backyard & Patio DIY Home Decor | Paint Custom Name Wood Sign$24.99
Personalized Grillin' Chillin' with Spatula 2 Part Stencil
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork (May Vary With Personalization):
PRST6636_1: Part 1- 4.75" x 8.50" - (7" x 9")
PRST6636_1: Part 2- 14.25" x 7.50" - (15.75" x 9")
PRST6636_2: Part 1- 6.25" x 11.25" - (9.50" x 12")
PRST6636_2: Part 2- 19.00" x 9.75" - (21" x 12")
PRST6636_3: Part 1- 8.00" x 14.00" - (12" x 15")
PRST6636_3: Part 2- 23.50" x 12.50" - (26.25" x 15")
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure/mask areas of design
- For wet mediums, remove excess from brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums, apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Ammonia-based cleaners may damage stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parent supervision encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "Excellent quality!"