Personalized Family Stencil with Laurels by StudioR12 | Paint Circle of Strength & Love Wood Sign | DIY Family Home Decor | Select Size$17.99
Personalized Family Stencil with Laurels - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST6104_1: 7.75" x 8.25" - (9" x 9")
PRST6104_2: 10.50" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
PRST6104_3: 13.50" x 14.00" - (15" x 15")
PRST6104_4: 16.00" x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ "As always, quality is excellent. The designer hit this one out of the ballpark. You can't help but to smile when you see it. Excellent shop...and I've learned a lot from the tutorials."