Monogram Weekly Calendar Stencil by StudioR12 | Personalized Family Menu Board Planner & Chalkboard for Kitchen | Select Letter | Size 18 x 13 inch$26.99
Monogram Weekly Calendar Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
PRST5947_1: 17.38" x 11.50" - (18" x 13")
Playdates and dinner dates, appointments and meetings. One going this way. Another going that way. Chore lists and dinner planning. Trying to keep it all straight can be a daunting task. Whether a personal calendar or a family calendar, use this stencil to put your own artistic touch into keeping it all together.
Featuring a vertical weekly calendar layout with the abbreviations for each day of the week separated by lines, at the top there is a space to personalize with a letter of the alphabet, which is encased in a decorative circle with swish accents. The stencil can be used on a decorative board or even painted directly onto a wall. Have a super busy life? With proper care, you an reuse the stencil to create as many calendars as your life needs.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged