Make A Joyful Noise Stencil by StudioR12 | Psalm 95:2 Bible Verse Word Art | DIY Inspirational Faith Home Decor | Select Size$14.99
Make A Joyful Noise Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5362_1: 12.25" x 8.75" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5362_2: 16.50" x 11.50" - (18" x 13")
STCL5362_3: 20.50" x 14.25" - (22.5" x 16.25")
November. Fall weather has set in and brought with it changing leaves and pumpkin everything. It’s the month that we focus on things for which we are thankful. Family, jobs, the good health of ourselves and our loved ones. But Psalm 95:2 is a reminder that in God’s presence, one should always be thankful, no matter the time of year.
The stencil features the scripture “Let Us Come Before His Presence With Thanksgiving And Make A Joyful Noise Unto Him With Psalms” in a mix of print and script fonts with Psalm 95:2 at the bottom. Leaf and star cutouts accent the words for a stencil perfect for creating a decorative board for your kitchen or an autumn décor piece for your front porch.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.