Knock and The Door Will Open for You Stencil with Stars by StudioR12 | DIY Inspirational Faith Farmhouse Home Decor | Select Size$8.24 $10.99 (You save $2.75)
Knock and the Door Will Open For You Stencil with Stars - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5360_1: 8.25" x 5.50" - (9" x 6.5")
STCL5360_2: 12.50" x 8.25" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5360_3: 16.50" x 11.00" - (18" x 13")
STCL5360_4: 21.00" x 14.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Knock and the door will open! These words of encouragement are a reminder that with perseverance many of the hard questions in life will be answered if you just keep praying. The words on this stencil from StudioR12 would look perfect when applied to a beautiful wood sign hanging in your family room, or maybe on one of your comfy pillows that decorate your bed. This stencil would also help you create a great gift for a friend or family member, possibly on a cute tote or day planner. Whatever way you choose, this stencil from StudioR12 is sure to be a favorite for years to come.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. Just remember, with a little prayer and determination, some of our hardest questions will always be answered.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.