It's Just A Phase with Moons Stencil by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Boho Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$11.99 $15.99 (You save $4.00)
It's Just A Phase with Moons Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6061_1: 4.50 x 10.75" - (5.5" x 12")
STCL6061_2: 6.50" x 15.75" - (8.25" x 18")
STCL6061_3: 9.00" x 21.75" - (11" x 24")
Like the moon, as it moves from one phase to another, we humans also experience shifts in our personalities, our abilities, our wants, and our needs. While some of it is ingrained, becoming a part of our personalities, others are just a passing phase. And, if you don’t really want to go that deep, this moon stencil is just plain cute.
Featuring the phrase “it’s just a phase” in a script font underneath seven moon cutouts in their various phases, the stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign for your front porch or painting directly to your wall. Use it alone or pair it with one of our other Boho stencils for a bigger project.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Excellent stencil. Easy to use & clean."