Isaiah 58:11 Bible Verse Stencil by StudioR12 | Where God Guides He Provides Word Art | DIY Inspirational Faith Home Decor | Select Size$10.99
Isaiah 58:11 Bible Verse Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5399_1: 7.75" x 8.25" - (9" x 9")
STCL5399_2: 10.25" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL5399_3: 12.75" x 13.75" - (15" x 15")
STCL5399_4: 15.50" x 16.75" - (18" x 18")
It can be hard to know what to do in a world that doesn’t always have a clear path. When the darkness ahead leaves more questions than answers and worries constantly trickle through your mind. That’s when you turn to your faith that God will provide all that you need on his path for you.
Create a reminder of God’s promise for your wall or your front door with the Where God Guides stencil. Featured on the stencil is the phrase, “Where God Guides He Provides” in a mix of block and script fonts with “Isaiah 58:11” at the bottom. This stencil is perfect for a decorative board or even a throw pillow. With proper care, reuse it over and over again to put wherever you need inspiration that all that you need will be there if God is your guide.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.