I Got 99 Problems & 420 Solutions Stencil for Painting by StudioR12 | Peace Sign Mary Jane Marijuana | Craft DIY Hippie Home Decor | Select Size$12.99
I Got 99 Problems and 420 Solutions Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6463_1: 5" x 8" - (6.5" x 9")
STCL6463_2: 7.75" x 12.5" - (9.75" x 13.5")
STCL6463_3: 10.35" x 16.5" - (13" x 18")
STCL6463_4: 13.18" x 21" - (16.25" x 22.5")
We learned about the 99 problems from a famous rapper, but we found 420 solutions with our favorite plant. Show your love with this new stencil design from StudioR12, featuring 420, marijuana leaves and the cutest little alien peace sign.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies) apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Great service!! Will use again!!"