Hot Cocoa Christmas Movie Warm Sweater Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Holiday Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Sign | Reusable Mylar Template | Select Size$14.99
Hot Cocoa Christmas Movies Warm Sweaters Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5166_1: 12.25" x 8.50" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5166_2: 16.50" x 11.50" - (18" x 13")
STCL5166_3: 21.00" x 14.50" - (22.5" x 16.25")
The crackle of a toasty fire fends off the dreadful weather outside. Lights twinkle on the Christmas tree as you snuggle next to your loved one, sipping a mug of hot cocoa, and watching your favorite Christmas movie. The smell of gingerbread wafts through the air and peace settles over your home.
If Christmas brings serenity to your life, consider the Hot Cocoa Christmas Words stencil to create a unique addition to your holiday décor. The stencil features the words “Hot Cocoa, Christmas Movies, Warm Sweaters, Twinkling Lights, Flannel PJs, Gingerbread Cookies” with a steaming mug, a pine tree, and snowflake accents. Use it to create a decorative board for your wall or even your mantle. Anywhere you want a reminder of those cozy moments of Christmas.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.