Home Sweet Home Script Stencil with Heart by StudioR12 | DIY Welcome Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Signs & Door Mats | Select Size$8.99
Home Sweet Home Script Stencil with Heart - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6025_1: 5.27" x 5.30" - (6" x 6")
STCL6025_2: 7.02" x 7.06" - (8" x 8")
STCL6025_3: 7.90" x 7.95" - (9" x 9")
STCL6025_4: 10.53" x 10.60" - (12" x 12")
STCL6025_5: 13.16" x 13.25" - (15" x 15")
STCL6025_6: 16.00" x 16.00" - (18" x 18")
It's where you kick off your shoes and pull on those comfy clothes. Sit around the dinner table with loved ones and laugh off the stress of the day. It's where babies cry through the night and teenagers slam doors. Where kisses happen in the doorway and couches are for snuggles.
Add a simple addition to your home décor with this stencil. Featuring the words “Home Sweet Home” in a mix of fonts, hearts serve as accents. Use it to create a welcome sign for the front door or a wood sign to hang in your kitchen. A reusable stencil, it can used on its own and then paired with one of our other stencils for a completely different project.
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash w/ warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using w/ food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐The product is as described in the listing. Perfect!"