Home Grown Pumpkins & Hot Apple Cider Stencil with Plaid by StudioR12 | Craft DIY Fall Autumn Farmhouse Home Decor | Painting Ideas | Select Size$11.99
Home Grown Pumpkins & Hot Apple Cider Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6474_1: 11.00” x 5.00“ - (12” x 5.5“)
STCL6474_2: 15.75” x 7.25“ - (18”x 8.25“)
STCL6474_3: 21.75” x 10.00“ - (24”x 11“)
Cool weather settles in, bringing with it colorful trees, hoodies, and bonfires. It’s also the time pumpkins are ready to pick, used to carve spooky Halloween jack-o-lanterns or as an addition to your fall porch décor. And of course, who can forget the sweet tang of steaming hot apple cider warming you from the inside?
Whether a wood sign for your farm stand or pumpkin patch, or a painting idea for your fall home décor, consider this stencil to get you started. Featuring the words “Home Grown Pumpkins & Hot Apple Cider” in a mix of fonts with a plaid accent on the side, with proper care, the stencil is reusable.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐This stencil is EXACTLY what I was searching for! Now I know where to go!"