Ho Ho Ho Pour The Merlot Stencil by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made - Craft DIY Winter & Wine Decor | Paint Seasonal Wood Sign for Kitchen Living Room$12.99
Ho Ho Ho Pour the Merlot Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6763_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL6763_2: 11.00" x 11.00" - (12" x 12")
STCL6763_3: 14.00 x 14.00" - (15" x 15")
STCL6763_4: 16.50 x 16.50" - (18" x 18")
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums, apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged