Herb Label Stencil for DIY Garden Markers by StudioR12 - Select Size - USA Made | Craft & Paint Easy Plant Tags for Backyard Home Garden | STCL6451$8.99
Herb Label Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
**Sizing is based size of your surface, not the size of the letters or stencil. Please select your based on the size of label or surface that you will apply the stencil.**
Labels Will Fit Surface Sizes:
STCL6451_2: 2/3" - (On 8" x 8" Sheet)
STCL6451_3: 3/4" - (On 9" x 9" Sheet)
STCL6451_4: 1" - (On 12" x 12" Sheet)
STCL6451_5: 1 1/4" - (On 15" x 15" Sheet)
STCL6451_6: 1 1/2" - (On 18" x 18" Sheet)
**Actual Word Size Will Be Slightly Smaller
1/2 Inch Label size will fit most jumbo craft sticks
1 Inch Label size will fit standard paint stir sticks
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged