Heart & Arrow Wreath Monogram Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Simple Valentine Farmhouse Home Decor | Craft & Paint Wood Sign | Select Size$8.79
Heart & Arrow Wreath Monogram Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5571_1: 8.00" x 8.00" - (9" x 9")
STCL5571_2: 10.50" x 10.50" - (12" x 12")
STCL5571_3: 13.25" x 13.25" - (15" x 15")
STCL5571_4: 16.01" x 16.01" - (18" x 18")
There are few greater ways to show your love than a handmade gift. This Valentine’s Day, add a little extra for your loved one with a decorative sign or card using this stencil. It features four arrows with hearts in the middle in a circular pattern. Dot accents separate the arrows, and you can select the monogram letter of your choice for the center.
Either use the provided letter or freehand a note to your love in the center. Pair it with one of our other stencils for a unique wall-hanging or personalized pillow. With proper care, you can use it over and over, wherever you want to show that your love is never-ending.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.