Happy Halloween Stencil with Bats by StudioR12 | Pumpkin Carving Stencils | Paint DIY Halloween Home Decor | Craft Outdoor Wood Signs | Select Size$15.99
Happy Halloween Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6482_1: 11.00" x 5.00" - (12" x 5.5")
STCL6482_2: 17.00" x 7.25" - (18" x 8.25")
STCL6482_3: 22.75" x 10.00" - (24" x 11")
Bats. I mean they can be cute and all, but let's be honest, who wants swooped by a bat as the sun goes down. Especially around Halloween. Because vampires, of course. (We know that's made up, but let's just go with it.) And if bats alone are creepy, then add on twisted trees and evil-looking jack-o-lanterns, and you have some spooky décor to add to your Halloween decorations.
This stencil features the phrase "Happy Halloween" in large block letters, with bats in flight around the phrase, spooky trees growing out of letters, and two carved jack-o-lanterns. It's perfect on its own to paint a DIY Halloween decoration for your wall or pair it with one of our other stencils for DIY Halloween craft.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter's tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged