God Won't Leave You Stencil with Flowers by StudioR12 | Philippians 1:6 Bible Verse | DIY Farmhouse Faith Home Decor | Select Size$8.39 $11.99 (You save $3.60)
God Won't Leave You Stencil with Flowers - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5336_1: 9.00 " x 7.25" - (10" x 8")
STCL5336_2: 12.50" x 10.00" - (13.75" x 11")
STCL5336_3: 13.75" x 11.00" - (15" x 12")
STCL5336_4: 18.00" x 14.50" - (20" x 16")
When the trials are hard and life has beaten you down, turn to Phillipians 1:6 for inspiration and a reminder that “God Didn’t Bring You This Far To Leave You.” Featuring the scripture in a mix of fonts with floral accents, the stencil will help you create a perfect addition to your faith-based décor. Whether directly on your wall or on a hanger for your front porch, use the stencil over and over wherever you want to spread the message that your journey with God isn’t over yet.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.