God is in Control His Timing is Perfect Stencil with Laurels by StudioR12 | DIY Inspirational Faith Quote Home Decor | Select Size$12.99
God Is In Control His Timing Is Perfect - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5337_1: 11.00" x 7.25" - (12" x 8")
STCL5337_2: 16.75" x 11.00" - (18" x 12")
STCL5337_3: 22.50" x 14.75" - (24" x 16")
That job opportunity you didn’t receive. The game you didn’t win. When life doesn’t work out quite the way you hoped, keep in mind “God Is In Control And His Timing Is Perfect.” Paint this reminder on a decorative board for your wall or porch using the God Is In Control stencil. Featuring the phrase in a mix of decorative script and block fonts with leaf and swishing accents, the stencil is reusable with proper care. Use it anywhere you need a reminder to let go and let God take control.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.