Give Thanks to The Lord His Love Endures Forever Stencil by StudioR12 | DIY Inspirational Faith Home Decor Wood Sign | Select Size$15.99
Give Thanks to the Lord His Love Endures Forever Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5326_1: 12.75" x 5.00" - (13.5" x 5.5")
STCL5326_2: 19.00" x 7.50" - (20.25" x 8.25")
STCL5326_3: 25.50" x 10.00" - (27" x 11")
This stencil from StudioR12 reminds us to be thankful to the Lord, his goodness and love endures forever! This beautiful statement will surely help bring a smile to your face in good times or bad. This stencil with it's bold script and little hearts would look perfect as a tall wooden sign on your front or back porch, or maybe in a hallway in your home, the possibilities are endless with this stencil, and the sweet reminder of God's love will provide hope for days to come.
All of our StudioR12 stencils are proudly made in the USA by our creative design team just for you! Each stencil is laser-cut, and made with translucent 7.5 mil Mylar plastic, which is some of the toughest, non-toxic material you can find, plus they are available in many different sizes. Our stencils are reusable and with proper care and a little soap and water, stencil clean-up is quick and easy. This stencil from StudioR12 will help provide a beautiful reminder to be thankful to the Lord and his goodness, and for the assurance of God's forever love for all of us.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.