for with God Nothing Shall Be Impossible Stencil by StudioR12 | Luke 1:37 Bible Verse Word Art | DIY Faith Home Decor | Select Size$14.99
For With God Nothing Shall Be Impossible Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL5372_1: 12.25" x 8.00" - (13.5" x 9.75")
STCL5372_2: 16.50" x 10.75" - (18" x 13")
STCL5372_3: 20.25" x 13.00" - (22.5" x 16.25")
Ever had those moments when you felt the journey you were on was impossible? That there was no way you would reach that goal. Finish the race. Make it another hour when you’ve had no sleep. Just remember Luke 1:37 promises that “For With God Nothing Shall Be Impossible.”
Featuring the scripture in a mix of decorative fonts with a heart and fancy arrows accent, this gorgeous stencil is perfect for creating a decorative board for your wall or a unique throw for a friend facing a hard journey. With proper care, use it over and over, wherever you need a dose of inspiration that God makes all things possible.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters & designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, & explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, & food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use & storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio, by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want a way to create projects that impress, without spending hours on tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
• Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
• For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading. Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under.
• For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
• Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use. Wash before using with food or cosmetics.
• Do not use with ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil.
• Do not expose to excessive heat or flame.
• Parental supervision is encouraged.