Farm Fresh Pumpkins Stencil by StudioR12 | Locally Grown Farmer's Market |Craft DIY Rustic Fall Farmhouse Home Decor | Paint Wood Sign | Select Size$9.74
Farm Fresh Pumpkins Stencil - A stencil by the artists at StudioR12!
Actual Cut Out Size of Artwork:
STCL6460_1: 8.00” x 8.00“ - (9”x 9“)
STCL6460_2: 11.00” x 11.00“ - (12”x 12“)
STCL6460_3: 14.00 x 14.00“ - (15”x 15“)
STCL6460_4: 16.50 x 16.50“ - (18”x 18“)
Children skipping through the pumpkin patch, looking for the perfect one to carve. Adults following close behind, searching for the right pumpkin to add to their fall home décor. Or maybe they’d just rather drive up to the farm stand and choose one that’s already been picked.
If you’re looking for a new sign for your pumpkin patch, why not paint it yourself using this reusable stencil? Featuring the words “Farm Fresh Pumpkins, Locally Grown”, “Open Daily”, and “U-Pick, We-Pick”, the stencil is perfect for creating a wood sign for your entrance or it would even make a great addition to your fall wall décor, whether you own a pumpkin patch or not.
Easy to use & reuse - quick, perfect letters and designs every time!
From crafts to cakes, walls to weddings - elevate your creative potential with stencils! Layer, emboss, revitalize, remodel, and explore a whole new world of artistic expression! Say it with a sign, jazz up a journal, personalize a planner, add flair to furniture, and much, much more.
Made from laser-cut translucent 7.5 mil Mylar (BOPET) plastic. Superior to vinyl - durable, non-toxic, chemical resistant, and food safe. Use over and over with proper care & cleaning. Soap & water clean-up. Non-adhesive, easy to position for no-mess use and storage.
StudioR12 stencils are created with care in our shop in Ohio by a team that's passionate about making the best stencils you've ever used. If you want to create projects that impress without hours of tedious tracing and hand-cramping hard work, then look no further!
Pro Stenciling Tips:
- Use painter’s tape to secure or mask off areas of the design
- For acrylics or other wet mediums, remove excess from the brush or applicator when loading
- Apply mediums in multiple layers, as dryly as possible to prevent bleed-under
- For dimensional mediums (i.e. pastes, frostings for cakes & cookies), apply with an offset spatula or palette knife. Remove stencil by lifting straight up.
Stencil Care & Precautions:
- Wash with warm soap and water immediately after use
- Wash before using with food or cosmetics
- Do not use ammonia-based cleaners, as it may damage the stencil
- Do not expose to excessive heat or flame
- Parental supervision is encouraged
"⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐Exactly as promised- great seller and product. Thanks!"